Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Team Explorer missing from Visual Studio 2008

 

Today I found that Team Explorer menu, tool button and pane was missing in my Visual Studio. It was looking like below screenshot:

Toolbar

I could not find the reason it got missed. I tried reinstalling the team explorer but it did not helped. (Even restarting machine did not helped).

I got it back by going through following steps:

  1. Click on File menu and navigate to “Add Existing Team Project” (screenshot 1)
  2. Click on “Add Existing Team Project”, it will open “Connect to Team Foundation Server” screen (screenshot 2)
  3. Select your project and click on OK button
  4. Team Explorer should appear in Visual Studio
  5. The menu bar should look like screenshot 3

Screenshot 1:

Menu

Screenshot 2:

Connect

Screenshot 3:

Menu_Team

No comments:

Post a Comment